Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'orchestra' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(Atonal Pieces for Unconventional Orchestra) Ambulance Ride Movement I and Finale

Note: Audio Files are not verbatim.  I didn't even know this section of the forum existed, or I would have been using it this whole time! …

Started by Hunter Bolton

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Hunter Bolton

My first orchestral piece [Flying town]

Hi, I am going to post one of my first pieces for symphonic orchestra right now! :) I created it in February 2014. Library used here is EWQ…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

7 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tim swanger

A new orchestral piece [Gold]

Hi all! I am going to post an orchestral piece that perhaps took maximum amount of work among the other orchestral pieces that I posted her…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

6 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Anand

First Composition for Symphony Orchestra - Frozen Hearts

I tried something new in the past few weeks..;a composition for Symphony Orchestra (my first composition ever for orchestra). I would enjoy…

Started by Daniel Moretti

10 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Tim Marko

Question

Hi there, I have a question….I'm searching a piece for 2 trombones + wind orchestra because I'll play a solo with a friend and we have to f…

Started by Daniel Moretti

6 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Aleksey Kovalenko - Concertino №1 for piano and russian folk orchestra (live)

Aleksey Kovalenko - Concertino №1 for piano and russian folk orchestra Piano: Eugene Nazaroff Jr Conductor: Aleksey Kovalenko Hello! I sugg…

Started by Алексей Коваленко

10 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by evan

Lost Worlds is complete, but feed back welcome

Hello guys, I have completed Lost Worlds now, and tho I will not make further changes to it, feedback is very welcome to help me improve on…

Started by Steve Yee

0 Dec 22, 2014

Critique my latest song, Orchestraion and Melody

I am Steve. I am a Sound Engineer and a composer from Vancouver, Canada. I make fantasy music and am currently working on a project called…

Started by Steve Yee

4 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Steve Yee

The Wind Rises for Chamber Orchestra

Here is my new piece "The Wind Rises", named after the recent Studio Ghibli film. Please let me know what you think. The file is too big to…

Started by Hunter Bolton

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Tim Marko

Gibel 2 - Langsam

Here is part to to my piece for orchestra and choir. In this movement the choir is stripped back to 4 vocal soloists. Have a listen and l…

Started by Joe Ruby

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Bob Porter

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service