Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'oboe' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perpetuum mobile

Trying to take some advice to heart of those who mean well to me... Here is a trio with a set of instruments you won't find together that o…

Started by Erwin van Delft

1 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by H. S. Teoh

After the War Symphony, here's the first movement of my Love Symphony.

Hi everybody, It has been a while ago. Been working on too many things, actually. But finally it's her, the first movement (the Adagio) of…

Started by Erwin van Delft

8 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Bob Porter

Writing for Woodwinds

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNH2wJD6kQx_UeA5BViPMtpSztR5U_c7 I've been working on this series for a couple months now; thought…

Started by Josh Plotner

3 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Josh Plotner

The Five Ages of Man (Actually "Seven Ages of Man," each age performed in seven seconds).

This is a brief introduction, less than a minute, to a larger piece.   Actually there are "Seven Ages" of Man, each one represented by a di…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

4 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Mantas Savickis - "Broken Lines" for oboe, bassoon and piano

My composition for oboe, bassoon and piano, composed in 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ab2ckOwn1zM be…

Started by Mantas Savickis

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Aves Orientalis (Oriental Birds) for Woodwind Quintet

Inspired by my time spent living in Korea, where I saw cranes and egrets land in verdant rice paddies only to soar into picture-perfect blu…

Started by August Champlin

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by August Champlin

Notturno Quaranta ( Nocturne N° 40 )

should function as a solo piano ... ... or a small ensemble ... this mix has a melodic instrument counterpoint ( oboe )

Started by Livio Guerra

14 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Livio Guerra

Performance of piece for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Strings

Heya all,I thought I'd post a recent performance I had of a piece, Rebirth of the Wilds which was for a New York group called Argento. Sorr…

Started by Kento

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by si micklewright

March to Glory - Extended Version (Rearranged) - "Marcha para a Glória"

Hello composers, I am new here! First, thanks for listening to my work! =) I rearranged previous work... (In the second video below) EXT…

Started by Arthur M. Hayashi

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Arthur M. Hayashi

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service