Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marche des Canoniers

Hi all, Again an older piece, but it's some kind of world premiere. This march was found in a booklet in the Flemish archives. It was comp…

Started by Jos Wylin

0 Apr 11

6 Whole Tones of Blue

Hi all, Here's my submission for this year's contest. (For the forum members who were not aware of the contest and the submitted pieces.)…

Started by Jos Wylin

6 Feb 11
Reply by Jos Wylin

Reflections in a Moonlit Night

Here is an older work in a new mix. The word "reflections" has a double meaning: mirror image and deep thoughts (here during the night). It…

Started by Jos Wylin

5 Jan 15
Reply by Jos Wylin

Piano Preludes

Hello, I have recently joined and would like to share my works here with other composers. I plan to upload more in the future, the two scor…

Started by Samuel Joyce

8 Sep 22, 2020
Reply by Timothy Smith

"A Pleasant Ride at the River's Side"

I've been working on my own "modern" version of medieval music, possible for a video game or a short film.  This is a recent instrumental I…

Started by Ronald Fontenot

3 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Ronald Fontenot

"I Come From a Land"

Hello again, I am posting this song I wrote and composed as another sample of my "medieval" style music.  The singer is Calvin Thomas, and…

Started by Ronald Fontenot

0 Mar 22, 2020

How to write a Melody

Dear community at Composers´Forum My colleague Gisela Paterno and I, in the edition, have released a fairly comprehensive article on  6 te…

Started by Juan Rezzuto

2 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by Juan Rezzuto

Balletto dell'Asino

Hi all, The Donkey's Ballet, a humoresque in classical style, sampled with only VSL (chamber strings + solo strings, piccolo, flutes, oboe…

Started by Jos Wylin

1 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Phillip Lovgren

Balletto dell'Asino

Here is my latest orchestral work: Balletto dell'Asino (The Donkey's Ballet), a humoresque in classical style, sampled with VSL. The Ballet…

Started by Jos Wylin

2 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Jos Wylin

My New Collaboration Single "Racing Train"

My new single (Collaboration work) - Racing Train feat. Amy Overd Full Single available on all digital stores Cj'Pit (songwhip.com)

Started by Radik Absalyamov

0 Feb 2, 2020

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service