Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Piano Preludes

Hello, I have recently joined and would like to share my works here with other composers. I plan to upload more in the future, the two scor…

Started by Samuel Joyce

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Samuel Joyce

"A Pleasant Ride at the River's Side"

I've been working on my own "modern" version of medieval music, possible for a video game or a short film.  This is a recent instrumental I…

Started by Ronald Fontenot

3 Mar 26
Reply by Ronald Fontenot

"I Come From a Land"

Hello again, I am posting this song I wrote and composed as another sample of my "medieval" style music.  The singer is Calvin Thomas, and…

0 Mar 22

How to write a Melody

Dear community at Composers´Forum My colleague Gisela Paterno and I, in the edition, have released a fairly comprehensive article on  6 te…

Started by Juan Rezzuto

2 Mar 2
Reply by Juan Rezzuto

Balletto dell'Asino

Hi all, The Donkey's Ballet, a humoresque in classical style, sampled with only VSL (chamber strings + solo strings, piccolo, flutes, oboe…

Started by Jos Wylin

1 Feb 10
Reply by Phillip Lovgren

Balletto dell'Asino

Here is my latest orchestral work: Balletto dell'Asino (The Donkey's Ballet), a humoresque in classical style, sampled with VSL. The Ballet…

Started by Jos Wylin

2 Feb 9
Reply by Jos Wylin

My New Collaboration Single "Racing Train"

My new single (Collaboration work) - Racing Train feat. Amy Overd Full Single available on all digital stores include: https://open.spotify

Started by Radik Absalyamov

0 Feb 2

After the Apocalypse

Hello, This music is about the world after the global climate catastrophe. I imagined this world and the result is this track. What do you…

Started by Olivér Kovács

0 Sep 15, 2019

Monarch Butterflies

Hello Guys, Let me introduce my brand new symphonic piece, Monarch Butterflies. What do you think? Write below in a comment! 

Started by Olivér Kovács

4 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by remy BAILLON

"Run!" Piano Composition featuring Pan Flute and Big Ben Bell

Hello!  My name is Ronald Fontenot.  I have been composing music now for 6 years.  I started with children's melodies and grew from there. …

12 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service