Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cold Planet

Hello, I'm interested in your opinion. :)

Started by Olivér Kovács

3 Apr 23
Reply by Dave Dexter

Making music with a wine glass and violin bow

Paul reminded me with his breaking glass piece that I once played around with multitracking music out of bowing a single wine glass.…

Started by Dave Dexter

6 Mar 28
Reply by Dave Dexter

Miniatures for Electric Guitar

Hi dear composers! Good night!I just wanna share with you this compositions, just using electric guitar as sound source.The first and secon…

Started by Paul Wegmann

93 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Dexter

Time Travel

Let me introduce my new soundtrack about the time travel. I hope, you will like it! Please share your opinion, it you would like to! Thanks…

Started by Olivér Kovács

9 Jan 19
Reply by Olivér Kovács

The Last Journey (Sea Breeze)

Hey everyone - this is the first piece I'd like to share here.  This piece is part of a Coastal Themed adventure collection I'm writing tha…

Started by David Lilly

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Bob Morabito

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Preludes for the Piano

Hey, I have composed pretty many preludes for the piano, and have started to upload some of them to youtube, which I began about a week ago…

Started by niklas skogh

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Hello people. My name is Igor Maliska and I love to compose soundtrack like musics.

Here is my playlist. I'm a composer, and the thing I like most is to show my work to others. I would like to spread my music, but not becau…

Started by Igor Lima Correia Maliska

1 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Exist (piece by Mauricio Vaca) feedback welcome

Hey CF, Here's my latest piece. I've been feeling creative lately, and working on these pieces for the screen. Let me know what you think!…

Started by Mauricio Vaca

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Mauricio Vaca

String quartet mock up with Sibelius remotely controlling Presonus Studio One

Here's the URL to the playlist for a string quartet that I recorded via Sibelius as a scoring editor for Presonus Studio One (its the actua…

Started by Al Johnston

0 Jan 4, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service