Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'guitar' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Mister Malry"- Song for Full Hard-Rock/Metal Band

This song tells the story of Mr. Malry, a ghoulish vampire who terrorizes his hometown after coming back from the grave (According to the c…

Started by Noah Fraioli

11 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jamie Sutherland

"Teeth of Winter"- a metal instrumental for 3 guitars and drums

This song was very fun to write, and I really hope you metal-heads out there like it, too. :D My concern is that the piece is not properly…

Started by Noah Fraioli

1 May 28, 2012
Reply by Jong Kim

"The Forever Song" for Guitar Trio in F# Minor

This is a song I had stowed away in my library for the longest time. I decided to dig it up because I am sincerely curious to see what you…

Started by Noah Fraioli

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Clark Nichols

"Feast for the King of Worms"- a metal instrumental for two guitars, bass, and drums

Bleh, I was getting tired of working on this one. I needed a break from neo-classical so I wrote this metal monstrosity as a distraction.…

Started by Noah Fraioli

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

"The Paradox" Warm-up Track

Hello, fellow composers. This is a recording of myself playing clean guitar. This song has been included as a meditation method of mine wh…

Started by Noah Fraioli

0 Feb 14, 2012

"Kinesis - Overture" for Guitar Trio

This is the beginning of what I hope will be my proudest accomplishment to date: a concept album called "The Bleak December". It's based on…

Started by Noah Fraioli

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

Summit of Reason (Guitar Duet) Score

Here is the score for my guitar duet, which is an homage to Dante's "The Divine Comedy". I would appreciate constructive feedback.

Started by Noah Fraioli

2 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service