Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'game' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking advice on loopable music

Hello everyone and thanks for accepting me in this community! I have come looking for advice but these forums seem rich in content and disc…

Started by edvnt

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Gav Brown

The Globosome: Path of the Swarm Game Soundtrack

It is a real pleasure to be here. Here is my first Game Soundtrack: http://maryna-aksenov.bandcamp.com/album/globosome-path-of-the-swarm

Started by Aschly

0 May 29, 2014

Theme for an upcoming Horror game

Hi! I'd appreciate some advice about the sound quality of this music. It's the menu theme for an upcoming horror game so I tried to make th…

Started by Aram Shahbazians

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by Aram Shahbazians

Orchestral composition

This is my latest work for orchestra. In the last days I studied the orchestration of Danny Elfman and inspired by that I tried adding more…

Started by Aram Shahbazians

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Aram Shahbazians

A Video game composer's future!

Hi guys, just joined today, glad to be here:) I just finished my bachelor in virtual arts and design not so long ago and I'm thinking of t…

Started by Sondre Jensen

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Sondre Jensen

GameSoundCon Los Angeles. Nov 3-4 2013

Hi Everyone, We just announced GameSoundCon 2013, which is moving down to LA this year.  Hope to see some of you there.   GameSoundCon Los…

Started by Brian Schmidt

0 Aug 15, 2013

List of specific sections/time stamps in film scores?

Hi composers. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a list (online presumably) of time stamps/sections of music in films? For example, Movie:The…

Started by Bob Gurney

0 May 1, 2013

"The Paradox" Warm-up Track

Hello, fellow composers. This is a recording of myself playing clean guitar. This song has been included as a meditation method of mine wh…

Started by Noah Fraioli

0 Feb 14, 2012

Nintendo a la Cziffra - Super Mario 3D Land

Here I have arranged the main tune from the video game "Super Mario 3D Land". As I am not an advanced composer I would start doing some arr…

Started by Alan Chan

0 Feb 12, 2012

Any Advice?

I am a Sophmore in high school. I would like to become a video game/film composer. I play the trombone and am trying to teach myself piano.…

Started by Jason C.

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Paul H. Muller

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service