Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'filmscore' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parallel Adventures /Short Story telling with BBCSO and more

Hi there! Many years ago I had lot of kinda "magic-like" melodies in my head. I decided to rescore few of them and create something which…

Started by AdamSold

2 Jun 3
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Cinematic Orchestral Intro with BBC SO

Last week I decided to rescore one of my short orchestral pieces I've composed exactly 8 years ago. Hope u like it. Any feedbacks r very we…

Started by AdamSold

7 May 4
Reply by Timothy Smith

Drama Theme with BBC SO

Hi! I would like to share my latest composition with you! Some valuable feedback would be lovely as well. In my head this would fit to a d…

Started by AdamSold

3 Apr 26
Reply by Kjell Prytz

Winter Waltz

Hey guys! I recently finished this new composition. Hope u Will like it. Feedbacks are welcome. I can recognize a few mistakes in it alrea…

Started by AdamSold

11 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Timothy Smith

Chinese-like filmscore for a fictive short film

Hi! I would like to share with you my latest work. These are a kind of mixed style (chinese, rhythmic, action, dramatic...) I hope u like…

Started by AdamSold

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by AdamSold

The Morningdew Media App with composer Mattias Holmgren. Free in the App Store

Discover the vivid music of swedish composer Mattias Holmgren in the Morningdew Media App.  If you are into modern filmscore, soundtracks,…

Started by Mattias Holmgren

0 Apr 17, 2012

A musical image of a HP lovecraft story

Hello people, I am a huge Lovecraft fan and from time to time I write music based on his stories. This one is called "under the pyramids" a…

Started by Miguel Marquez

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Miguel Marquez

Filmscore tracks

I have a few filmscoring cues i would like to share and if you guys have post them here and lets chat about'em http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Mario Ruiz Calle

0 Sep 28, 2009

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service