Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'film' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Film Track

Hello all! It's been a while since my last post here (I think it was maybe end of last August), but I've finally mustered the time and dedi…

Started by Jason N.

0 Feb 8, 2014

A "Bible-epic" composition based on the upcoming film "Noah"...

https://soundcloud.com/renan-javier/noah...Thought I'd share a composition I created based on the upcoming "Noah" movie by Darren Aronofsky…

Started by Renan Javier Cabrera

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Rebekah

film music: working/work-flow methods

Dear fellow composers!So, i'm rather curious to know what are the steps/what is your workflow, that you take in regards to writing music fo…

Started by Peter Land

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Bob Porter

What does a composer need to know about business basics when dealing with a production/publishing co?

What does a composer need to know about contracts/copyrights/royalties when being asked to send original music to a production/publishing c…

Started by Jenny Leigh Hodgins

6 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Michael T

Film trailer music

Hi All, Just looking for the usual feedback, anything to add/take away/tweek etc. If you could let me know your thoughts I would apprecia…

Started by Joe Ruby

9 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Joe Ruby

film music contract templates

hello fellow composers. I'm wondering whether there are any basic 'free to use' film music contracts available to download? I'm currently i…

Started by Ian East

0 Jul 28, 2013

Car Chase Music

Hi guys this is my first post. This is a song I composed for a car chase scene for fun yesterday. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by Vaddy

4 May 28, 2013
Reply by Vaddy

List of specific sections/time stamps in film scores?

Hi composers. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a list (online presumably) of time stamps/sections of music in films? For example, Movie:The…

Started by Bob Gurney

0 May 1, 2013

Film / Game music

Hi everyone, I'm just trying to enter the game music industry here in Brazil.. And as I've spent a long time without posting anything here,…

Started by Bernardo Sodré

9 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bernardo Sodré

The Anatomy of an Epic Soundtrack (Spoof)

A friend visited my studio and suggested we compose a send-up of that classic Hollywood staple, the trailer to an epic sci-fi movie. We eac…

Started by August Champlin

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by August Champlin

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service