Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'composition' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5th piano composition

Hello all piano lovers, Here is my 5th piano composition, I was waiting to get a shot of Milky Way so that I could create and upload it in…

Started by Kurt Francois

8 Jun 22
Reply by Kurt Francois

How to write a Melody

Dear community at Composers´Forum My colleague Gisela Paterno and I, in the edition, have released a fairly comprehensive article on  6 te…

Started by Juan Rezzuto

2 Mar 2
Reply by Juan Rezzuto

Piano compo - Gilles C.

Hello everyone, I would like to share this melody. Please give me your opinion : Thank you, G.

Started by Gilles C.

4 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Gilles C.

Arctic Petals (Original Piano Composition)

This was a piece where I was forced to use only vi-IV-I-V (and the music had to be around 2:20 or less). Since this is my best romantic-imp…

Started by Randy Kim

5 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by michael diemer

EL PRASO - Orchestral/Cinematic Music Composer & Producer

Composed and produced by El Praso 2018 Graphics: Portrayal of the Reverend Praso ________ Contact Official Website: http://elpraso.com Fa…

Started by El Praso

6 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by El Praso

Piccolo Valzer Allegro

Hello Composers, I compose from classical to contemporary music, The first composition I want to share with you is a classical piano valze…

Started by Marco Di Stefano

6 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Bob Morabito

My compositions

Hi everyone! I joined to forum today and i want to share two of my recent compositions. I'm not very good guitar player so please forgive m…

Started by Caspian Moon

10 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Caspian Moon

My Orchestral Piece - Feedback Needed Please

I am working on an orchestral song and really need some feedback on what it sounds like so far, e.g. what mood do you feel when listening t…

Started by Nicole

4 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Join collaborative music composition

Hello! Did you think about creating orchestra or chamber music in collaboration, sharing ideas and workflow? Every composer has his own wo…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

73 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Little compositions (4)

I wanted to know what everyone thought of these little compositions I have made. Any feedback and opinions are appreciated! Thank you! 1) …

Started by Joe Bernstein

2 May 24, 2016
Reply by Joe Bernstein

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service