Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'classical' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New home

Hey. I wrote this composition last month, i was inspired by the tv show ,,Lost in space''. My original idea was to write this tune for smal…

Started by nenopro

0 Aug 30

Untold Story

This is a fantasy based music that I composed recently.  It is titled 'Untold Story', its basically for an acoustic guitar and strings. Bes…

Started by Saul Dzorelashvili

9 Aug 29
Reply by Saul Dzorelashvili

Waltz 1 - piano solo

This 3/4-time piece was composed a few months ago, before the "Waltz 2" I posted yesterday. I'll try to decrease the frequency of posting c…

Started by Stephen C. Doonan

19 Jun 13
Reply by Gav Brown

Waltz Op. 2 No. 1 - Tractu Temporis

Dear All, I would like to introduce my final version of Waltz - Tractu Temporis Op. 2 - No. 1 I composed and performed it by my self.I woul…

Started by Leber

0 May 6

Hypnosis - Concerto per Orchestra, A contemporary composition with score

Hi All, I have the pleasure to share this concerto or strings, flute, clarinet and percussion. Looking forward to hear your feedback The c…

Started by Marco Di Stefano

14 Mar 27
Reply by Ray Kemp

"Brazilian Journey" - piano composition

Here is another short "sketch", not sure what this would classify as other than "modern" with jazz leanings. Influenced heavily by Gershwin…

Started by Keith J Hampton

1 Feb 12
Reply by Keith J Hampton

Hello people. My name is Igor Maliska and I love to compose soundtrack like musics.

Here is my playlist. I'm a composer, and the thing I like most is to show my work to others. I would like to spread my music, but not becau…

Started by Igor Lima Correia Maliska

1 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Piano Fantasy in A minor *** New version! ***

It's been a while since I uploaded anything! I have wanted to write a fantasy-type piece for a while and have been adding ideas to this ev…

Started by Daniel Titchener

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Duet for Violin and Piano

Here is my most recently composed piece for Grade I students.  All feedback welcome, particularly feedback regarding measures 39 and 40, as…

Started by Hunter Bolton

6 May 8, 2015

Piano Sonata

Subtitled: In Which Ludwig Van Beethoven And Olivier Messiaen Are Seduced By A Piano Named LucillePlease let me know what you think of this…

Started by Richard T. Hill

8 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Susan Partlan

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service