Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'choir' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The offerage of the poor widow

Hi everybody. Again a while ago, I know I'm not around much. I have finished another choral piece now. Sadly, I like to write my chorals in…

Started by Erwin van Delft

16 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Erwin van Delft

Glory Mass - 1. Kyrie

It's been a very, very long time... Have been quite busy though. Yes, working on too many projects and also having a relationship now doesn…

8 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Erwin van Delft

Magnificat - SATB choir and (church)organ

Hello everybody, Finally something new from me, it has been a while. What you'll find here is my first resignation, a piece I wrote for th…

7 May 2, 2016
Reply by Erwin van Delft

Lied: "Jesus, hilf mir".

Hello everybody, It's been a while ago since I wrote this (last April, to be exactly) but I think it is time I post this. A little backgrou…

17 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Erwin van Delft

Gibel 2 - Langsam

Here is part to to my piece for orchestra and choir. In this movement the choir is stripped back to 4 vocal soloists. Have a listen and l…

Started by Joe Ruby

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Bob Porter

Film trailer music

Hi All, Just looking for the usual feedback, anything to add/take away/tweek etc. If you could let me know your thoughts I would apprecia…

Started by Joe Ruby

9 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Joe Ruby

Epic choir - suggestion

Hi! What vst(s) would you recommend for an epic-sounding choir? I would like something that focused more on sustains rather than staccato.

Started by David Ghitulescu

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by David Ghitulescu

Adoramus Te

Fellow Composers,   I would be interested to hear your response to this setting of a prayer much loved by St. Francis of Assisi, the Adoram…

Started by August Champlin

12 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by August Champlin

The Anatomy of an Epic Soundtrack (Spoof)

A friend visited my studio and suggested we compose a send-up of that classic Hollywood staple, the trailer to an epic sci-fi movie. We eac…

Started by August Champlin

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by August Champlin

Keep Watch, Dear Lord

I wrote this choral setting for a friend's birthday.  The text comes from a collect from evening prayer of the Book of Common Prayer 1979.…

Started by Father Jason Emerson

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Ursula Jasovec

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service