Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'chamber' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concerto Piccolo for Accorion and Chamber Orchestra

Hi all, A couple of years ago, I wrote a small concerto for the classical accordion (free bass accordion or bayan). This wonderful and very…

Started by Jos Wylin

4 Mar 6
Reply by Jos Wylin

Balletto dell'Asino

Hi all, The Donkey's Ballet, a humoresque in classical style, sampled with only VSL (chamber strings + solo strings, piccolo, flutes, oboe…

Started by Jos Wylin

1 Feb 10
Reply by Phillip Lovgren

Balletto dell'Asino

Here is my latest orchestral work: Balletto dell'Asino (The Donkey's Ballet), a humoresque in classical style, sampled with VSL. The Ballet…

Started by Jos Wylin

2 Feb 9
Reply by Jos Wylin

“Hand in Hand at the Edge of the Sky” for chamber ensemble (2014), by Matthew Brown

Hi, all! I haven’t been on this site in a long time, but I thought I would share this piece I wrote in 2014, inspired by a trip to the Moun…

Started by Matt

2 Jan 14
Reply by Timothy Smith

A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

Here is a new chamber work for mixed ensemble (nonet). Typically, I employ a variable twelve-tone method in my music, but this work was mor…

Started by Hayden McGowan

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

String quartet mock up with Sibelius remotely controlling Presonus Studio One

Here's the URL to the playlist for a string quartet that I recorded via Sibelius as a scoring editor for Presonus Studio One (its the actua…

Started by Al Johnston

0 Jan 4, 2016

Aleksey Kovalenko - String Quartet №1 (live)

Aleksey Kovalenko - String Quartet №1 (live) I. Moderato-Adagio-Allegro-Moderato II. Allegro-Adagio III. Lento IV. Allegro V. Allegro-Grave…

Started by Алексей Коваленко

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Алексей Коваленко

Sonata Breve in d minor for Violoncello and Piano

Since I've been going through something of a compositional slump lately, I decided to finally steel myself and submit some older works for…

Started by Alexander Wright

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Bob Porter

LEAF FALL for string quartet or string orchestra

So this piece is a first one complete score for the strings. Piece was written in August and the season of autumn was the ispiriation. Non-…

Started by Eugene Nazaroff Jr.

5 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by michael diemer

Strings Speak, a pizzicato string quartet

I'm looking for any and all suggestions!  Also, I want this (and my other pieces) to be legible for real people.  Can any of you please hel…

Started by Hunter Bolton

5 Nov 14, 2014

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service