Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'bass' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone with experience or knowledge of SATB choral quartets/octets? I need aid :)

Hey all!So I'm planning on recording with a small choir soon and am composing in that wonderful old English four-voice sacred style. Initia…

Started by Dave Dexter

13 Aug 11
Reply by Steve Chandler

Solemnity for French Horn, Viola, Violoncello and Double Bass

How can I improve, expand upon and neaten this, as I may submit it to competitions or an undergrad program?  Are the double stops on the ba…

Started by Hunter Bolton

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Roger Fedyk

Hybrid Music - A gentle foray.

Hallo everyone. This is a track I've been working on and off the past two days. I've started an experimental foray into hybrid music, and t…

Started by Niranjan Raghu

6 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Niranjan Raghu

String Quartet (Bass, violoncello, viola, and violin)

"Strings Speak" was one of my first "completed" (I never added dynamics) compositions that I'm revisiting now.  Will have sheet music Wedne…

Started by Hunter Bolton

11 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Horror score large snyths?

Hey Everyone I'm new to this forum but hope that I can help composers and vice versa. I'm am currently writing a horror score concept for…

Started by Martyn Leeper

6 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Martyn Leeper

A amateur composer looking for an assignment.

Hello, I am a composer, looking to find work doing said job. If you require music compositions, please contact me. I am wiling to work for…

Started by Aaron C Adams

4 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Victor Eijkhout

String Quartet No. 1 (Night Quartet)

This is my first String Quartet.  Subtitled "Night Quartet," it began as a very short solo violin piece I'd written called "Night Sonata" w…

Started by Kevin Keating

4 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Bob Porter

"Mister Malry"- Song for Full Hard-Rock/Metal Band

This song tells the story of Mr. Malry, a ghoulish vampire who terrorizes his hometown after coming back from the grave (According to the c…

Started by Noah Fraioli

11 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jamie Sutherland

"Teeth of Winter"- a metal instrumental for 3 guitars and drums

This song was very fun to write, and I really hope you metal-heads out there like it, too. :D My concern is that the piece is not properly…

Started by Noah Fraioli

1 May 28, 2012
Reply by Jong Kim

"Four Leaves" - An Irish Medley for String Quartet and Bass

It's exactly what the title says...  And no, it's not called "Four Leaves" because of a Four-Leafed clover.  It's called so because there a…

Started by Clay Westman

3 May 24, 2012
Reply by Stuart Andrew

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service