Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Strings' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microtonal harmonic chart for strings

Hi I'm new to this site so I hope this is the right part of the forum to post a question like this! Anyways I'm wondering if anyone has kno…

Started by William Lindvall

10 Jul 9, 2019
Reply by Greg Brus

Emotions ( Piano/Strings based Composition)

hi guys,please listen my track Emotions & leave your comment !TIA.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjhSG-ZFcU

Started by SOHAN

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by SOHAN

A String Quartet That Sounds Like a Train Wreck

Here is a String Quartet online, on Youtube, that either IS a train wreck, or that sounds like a train wreck; or maybe this is a train w…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

23 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

The Five Ages of Man (Actually "Seven Ages of Man," each age performed in seven seconds).

This is a brief introduction, less than a minute, to a larger piece.   Actually there are "Seven Ages" of Man, each one represented by a di…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

4 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

My orchestral works

Hello everyone. I am a budding music composer. I am 20 years of age. I have done some orchestral works. I will give the youtube links here …

Started by Shivaranjan Raghuraman

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Shivaranjan Raghuraman

Does anyone own DVZ Strings? What do you think?

Does anyone own DVZ Strings? And, if so, what do you think of it as a composition and recording tool? How would you rate the realism of its…

Started by August Champlin

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by August Champlin

Expressionmap for Cubase and SOundset for Sibelius for the Cinematic Strings Library

Hi all,i made an VST Expressionmap and a Sibelius Soundset for the Cinematic Strings Library.If you use Cubase 5 and higher you can insert…

Started by Carsten Schnell

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Carsten Schnell

I'd like to share....

This piece of music, called "the former's will is fatter" (somehow directed to my older and by far more tonal piece "the latter shall splat…

Started by Ario

13 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Mike

The Final Froniter:Edited

Alright so this is basically my piece "The Final Frontier" Rewritten for the flute and accompaniment. I would love for some comments and fe…

Started by Jonathan White

4 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service