Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Sibelius' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

String quartet mock up with Sibelius remotely controlling Presonus Studio One

Here's the URL to the playlist for a string quartet that I recorded via Sibelius as a scoring editor for Presonus Studio One (its the actua…

Started by Al Johnston

0 Jan 4, 2016

Allan Pettersson, "the Swedish Mahler"

It is my belief that the composer "Allan Pettersson," sometimes called "The Swedish Mahler," is one of the master symphonists of the twent…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Lennart Östman

Custom dynamics Sibelius plug-in

Custom dynamics Sibelius plug-in (I find it essential to get realistic playback). CustomDynamics05 Sept 2015 Al Johnston. This is just the…

Started by Al Johnston

5 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Al Johnston

Contrabassoon sample blats at the start of Sibelius playback

I think I remember having a similar problem before, but for the life of me I can't find my earlier notes and/or any solution despite search…

Started by Al Johnston

3 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Bob Porter

A nice software under 300$

I don’t have 700$ to 800$ for buying Finale or Sibelius. I’m writing music, I’m not into samples, keyboards or midi meaning it gotta work e…

Started by Pascal Tremblay

6 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

Adoramus Te

Fellow Composers,   I would be interested to hear your response to this setting of a prayer much loved by St. Francis of Assisi, the Adoram…

Started by August Champlin

12 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by August Champlin

Avid letting Sibelius fall with them

Lights out for Sibelius? I feel that this should be a critical issue for composers of the digital age. I've used Sibelius since Sibelius…

Started by Nick Carlson

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Gav Brown

Recording with SSO?

Ok, so I'm sort of new to the whole computerized aspect of music composition, and have previously handwritten everything (which is ok, unti…

Started by Austin Nuckols

0 Jul 19, 2011

Applying sounds in Sibelius?

Hi all!   This is my first discussion here on the forum since I've only been a member for a couple of days, and hope you'll be able to help…

Started by Axel Olesund

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Axel Olesund

Expressionmap for Cubase and SOundset for Sibelius for the Cinematic Strings Library

Hi all,i made an VST Expressionmap and a Sibelius Soundset for the Cinematic Strings Library.If you use Cubase 5 and higher you can insert…

Started by Carsten Schnell

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Carsten Schnell

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service