Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Score' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critique Please! A piece I made for an imaginary film about my Grandfather

Its called "The Swabian" The scene is when my grandfather was fighting for Hitler against the Soviets in Russia. A young starving boy about…

Started by Justin E. Link

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Justin E. Link

Original Music "Tormented Genius"

Featuring a Live 4 string Alembic bass guitar and electric piano. I was originally writing this piece for a film and just kept going with i…

Started by Justin E. Link

25 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Justin E. Link

Dragon's Blood [orchestral] - Roland Mair-Gruber

Hi there, this is my latest work, called "Dragon's Blood". It was composed for a trailer of a free2play online RPG called Bellator 2 (http:…

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

0 Apr 19, 2014

Score and Sound Design

Hey everyone, This weekend, as part of a contest in my college, I created the score and the sound-design for a scene from the open movie…

Started by Bernard Duc

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Film Score / Cinematic / Trailer Music Project

I have been writing music for my solo project, and have recently released some new material, just felt like sharing it with you guys.

Started by Mickey Hopson

0 Jun 13, 2013

Proofreading

Hey guys, I find that despite consistent positive feedback on the majority of my compositions, the big issue always appears to be proofrea…

Started by Thomas Misson

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by Vincent Avila

Can you create MIDI files in Score 3?

I would like to know if there is a way to open Score 3 files (mus, pag) with any other program so that I could save it in other formats to.

Started by Szabados Alpar

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Szabados Alpar

Action cue for a short film.

Thanks for checking out my thread. It's a cue for an action scene I'm working on... It is an extended version, and most likely the last par…

Started by Henri Vartio

0 Mar 28, 2011

Overview of my music... Mostly orchestral and such.

Hello there!As this is my first post I'm going to use this as an opportunity to introduce my self to you guys.I'm a 18-year-old from Finlan…

Started by Henri Vartio

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by SEDstar

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service