Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Piano' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scelsi Swallows the Buddha

I would like to offer this up, for any comments, observation, dissection or discussion. Scelsi Swallows the Buddha http://www.youtub

Started by Olmnilnlolm

47 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

Grace Steps Off the Curb for Piano and Double Bass

I'm looking for suggestions for dynamics, tempo changes, etc.  Do you think this would sound better played on other instruments, like cello…

Started by Hunter Bolton

6 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Traveling Without Moving - First upload to this forum!

Why hello there! So here's my first entry on this forum. As mentioned in my personal description, I'm a composer writing mostly for short m…

Started by Christiaan Dekker

10 Nov 4, 2014

AIR

Trigrammic Progressions for Three Ensembles of Trombones, using some, but not necessarily all of the following instruments and objects for…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

10 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Nomad's Journey

Hi guys! Here's a song I wrote built around my keyboard, let me know your thoughts! (I would upload an mp3, but compressing down to the 7mb…

Started by Jacob Read

10 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Bob Porter

Jaaneman for Piano and Orchestra

I was recently commissioned to write some music for a wedding as a present from the Mother of the Bride to the newly weds. Some of it wa…

Started by Joe Ruby

6 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by roger stancill

Piano sonata in Si bemol major

Hi again, found some time to play around with Sibelius and got this out experimenting with mordant and other things, also ive downloaded a…

Started by Hamza Fouatih

4 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Hamza Fouatih

Piano sonata in E bemol major

So im 18 and composing is something i wanted to do since childhood, i couldnt get near that till i discovered music composing softwares so…

Started by Hamza Fouatih

12 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Hamza Fouatih

Suggestions for a piano concertino

Hi everyone, Recently I had been asked to write a small piano concertino for a local youth ensemble (about high school to college), and af…

Started by Richard Xu

6 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Richard Xu

Through Misted Veils

A new chamber composition - Through Misted Veils   For flute, bass clarinet, piano, harp and string quartet.     MP3 attached, for those w…

Started by David Stowell

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by David Stowell

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service