Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Piano' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emotions ( Piano/Strings based Composition)

hi guys,please listen my track Emotions & leave your comment !TIA.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjhSG-ZFcU

Started by SOHAN

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by SOHAN

2nd Piano Composition - Twilight

Hey,  Just recently have gotten into composing music as a hobby and really enjoy it! This is my second composition 'Twilight', consisting o…

Started by Adeel Jafree

1 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

PIANO AND ORCHESTRA #72 PART 2

After posting part one of this piece on SoundCloud I have gotten some good advice from Peter and Kurt from Philadelphia and…

Started by George Abbott

1 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ray Kemp

Elusion

Hey all,This is my latest track and last in the "Emerald" series. The objective was to tie together bits of all the prior tracks in both su…

Started by Robert Fisher

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by roger stancill

This is Here - Piano Solo

Hi Everyone, Here is my latest piece for solo piano. https://youtu.be/yETCmXFozok Please let me know what you think of it as always. Ma…

Started by Joe Ruby

2 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Robert Fisher

My 7 Piano Sonatas (Or it can be viewed as 1 large Sonata with 7 mov'ts)

7 Piano Sonatas. They Can be viewed as one individual entity or as seven independent works. Each sonata is related to the others in some wa…

Started by The Architect

4 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

Mysterium- For Piano (New to the Board)

This looks like a great place to get feedback. I'm a young composer from Canada and I hope to make music my career one day. I welcome any f…

Started by The Architect

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by The Architect

Musical Thoughts in Real Time? (video)

A different way of looking at composition. If you hit a "wrong" note, see where it leads you? Will this give way to new potential compositi…

Started by The Architect

0 Mar 7, 2016

Evening Star (choir + piano)

For a change, I decided to set a fairly well-known poem for choir: Evening Star by Poe. The piece is a draft right now (and the sound file…

Started by Nicholas Kelly

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

New Piece for Strings & Piano

Hi all, here's my latest written effort (aimed as a 'music for media' effort). As always, any constructive feedback is much appreciated!

Started by Matt Stewart-Evans

5 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Fredrick zinos

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service