Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Orchestral' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pierlala Again... Tribute to a free mind

This is a score for extended symphonic orchestra. There is an explanation for the title on Youtube. The main theme is a popular tune that a…

Started by Jos Wylin

6 Feb 19
Reply by Timothy Smith

The Blue Petal Waltz

This was one of my first attempts at writing an orchestral piece. I did it many years ago and was just learning how to use virtual instrume…

Started by Rick

4 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Lars Tinderholt

Emotions ( Piano/Strings based Composition)

hi guys,please listen my track Emotions & leave your comment !TIA.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjhSG-ZFcU

Started by SOHAN

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by SOHAN

Escape from Persia

I composed this for a submission to Taxi.com but it was rejected because it sounded like it was "taking us on a journey" when that particul…

Started by Joshua Moore

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Joshua Moore

My Orchestral Piece, Fantasy

I would love to hear your feedback! https://m.soundcloud.com/user-968965820/fantasy-royalty-free-orchestral-piano-movie-game-click-buy-lin

Started by Nicole

17 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by roger stancill

Two out of three pieces

I tried to do some stuff with orchestra again - mixt with a small amount of electronics. I would like to have a set of three pieces which a…

Started by Joël Rehmann

3 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Rick Waugh

Adventurer Of Legend - Orchestral Composition

Here's my latest composition, although it still has some (a lot) of things I need to fix. I did this mainly to practice theme making and so…

Started by Alvaro Urrutia

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

What do you think about this song?

Epic Music Hello everybody :) What do you think about this song? I worked with Spitfire Albion One, NI the Giant and Cinemorphx (amazing s…

Started by Nico Louis Mira

7 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Nico Louis Mira

Playful Ride - for orchestra

Hi, this is an old Composition I recently Orchestrated and mocked-up, and fixed a bit (well I say recently but that was a few months ago by…

Started by Alvaro Urrutia

7 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

New Piece for Strings & Piano

Hi all, here's my latest written effort (aimed as a 'music for media' effort). As always, any constructive feedback is much appreciated!

Started by Matt Stewart-Evans

5 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Fredrick zinos

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service