Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Melodic' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Life is Like a Flower

Here’s another piece I wrote on piano. Yes, it needs a vocal, but you’ll have to settle for the flute-y thing. There’s a lot going on in pl…

Started by Rick

28 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Timothy Smith

Which of these 2 pieces to choose?

I’m thinking about entering a song writing contest but can’t decide which one of these two pieces to use. I think I’ve posted both of them…

Started by Rick

6 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by Timothy Smith

What Do You Know

Okay, I admit this one is Beatle-y. How is the balance? And is the bass too loud? I realize most of my stuff is “pop-ish” and that so many…

Started by Rick

16 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Again Again

The new and improved arrangement of a little ukulele tune I made up. I made a few changes (not that anyone would ever notice), but of cours…

Started by Rick

4 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Rick

Diamond Back Baby Snake

Found an old song I wrote back in the 90’s complete with vocal. It was recorded on a Tascam 8 track cassette back before DAW’s, or PC’s for…

Started by Rick

1 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Meaning of Love

Here’s a tune I wrote on my acoustic guitar. It’s all virtual instruments done in the Sonar 8.5 piano roll. I used an acoustic guitar libra…

Started by Rick

12 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Freedom Of The Press

I wrote this tune when CNN’s Jim Acosta was attacked by Trump at a White House briefing a while back. I have a few lyrics... I hate writing…

Started by Rick

3 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Rick

Green Machine

Another finger pickin’ acoustic guitar piece gone totally off the rails. https://soundcloud.com/user-686710883/green-machine

Started by Rick

3 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Um-Pa-Pa

This is a short little carousel piece I made up, so hop on your horsey and go round and round. https://soundcloud.com/user-686710883/um-pa-

Started by Rick

0 Jun 24, 2019

One By One

This is a piece I wrote while finger picking on my ukulele, inspired by the beautiful “Dreamers” coming to the United States and all the cr…

Started by Rick

4 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Rick

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service