Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Film' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FilmScore.club Contest - Scary 2017

Scary 2017 Back by popular demand! Our most popular composition contest, Scary Sixty Seconds, returns for its fifth year.Theme: Scary, for…

Started by Julie Harris

4 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Julie Harris

Film Composers & Classical Composers - Invitation

Hello everyone- Just in case this site does go down soon, here is some information for you: Our site for music education,including composer…

Started by Julie Harris

4 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Julie Harris

Lords of War - Cinematic Trailer Music

Hey Guys.  Wanted to let everyone know on my Cinematic trailer music album for Skybound publishing. Check it out. please give it a listen…

Started by Joslin Dsouza

1 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

Adventurer Of Legend - Orchestral Composition

Here's my latest composition, although it still has some (a lot) of things I need to fix. I did this mainly to practice theme making and so…

Started by Alvaro Urrutia

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

Playful Ride - for orchestra

Hi, this is an old Composition I recently Orchestrated and mocked-up, and fixed a bit (well I say recently but that was a few months ago by…

Started by Alvaro Urrutia

7 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

Pearl Harbor Music and Commemorations? Meaningless Pseudo-Patriotic Claptrap to justify future wars?

Pearl Harbor Music and Commemorations?  Meaningless Pseudo-Patriotic Claptrap to justify future wars?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Started by Olmnilnlolm

0 Dec 7, 2015

The roles of the instruments in an orchestra

Hey! As i have been getting better at melodies and harmony, something that keeps coming back is the struggle of assigning every instrument…

Started by AnundEngdal

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Lofting

Piano Orchestral - The Dissimulated Void

What do you think of this music I wrote? It is a film-style piano/orchestral piece. I used a free piano VST and Sonatina Symphonic Orchestr…

Started by Matthew Scholefield

6 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Susan Partlan

Critique Please! A piece I made for an imaginary film about my Grandfather

Its called "The Swabian" The scene is when my grandfather was fighting for Hitler against the Soviets in Russia. A young starving boy about…

Started by Justin E. Link

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Justin E. Link

Original Music "Tormented Genius"

Featuring a Live 4 string Alembic bass guitar and electric piano. I was originally writing this piece for a film and just kept going with i…

Started by Justin E. Link

25 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Justin E. Link

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service