Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Choir' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evening Star (choir + piano)

For a change, I decided to set a fairly well-known poem for choir: Evening Star by Poe. The piece is a draft right now (and the sound file…

Started by Nicholas Kelly

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

The Moon's Amber (SATB + Piano)

A choral setting of a somewhat brooding lullaby; words by the late 19th-century scholar/Celtic poet/occultist William Sharp, writing under…

8 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph Harry

A Dawn Never Ending

I have been working on A Dawn Never Ending since the 1990s. It has gone through multiple revisions and at least seven stable versions that…

Started by August Champlin

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by August Champlin

Eye of Miranda (choir SSAA and piano) and an attempt at teaching my computer to sing

[Edit 11/29 - Replaced audio file with a new one, featuring a slightly-less-clunky piano!] Here's a fairly melodramatic piece I wrote a few…

10 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

The Creation of All

Hi everybody, After lots of advice and hard work, here it is... my 'The Creation of All', my first work and it is an oratorium for SATB Cho…

Started by Erwin van Delft

15 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Erwin van Delft

Gibel 3 - Acceptance

Hi All, Havent uploaded anything in a while as my old computer died and a load of work got lost in the process so I had to start from sc…

Started by Joe Ruby

0 Jan 8, 2015

Voices of Prague v1.5 - Build your words while the sale lasts - Save $100

Voices of Prague v1.5  After many months of hard work, sweat, tears and joy, we are very proud to announce Voices of Prague V1.5 for UVI…

Started by Ondrej Pochyly

0 Aug 2, 2013

My new sweet and peaceful orchestral composition

Hi everyone, this is my newest original composition. I tried to make it very peaceful and sweet. The software I used was FL Studio, EWQL Sy…

Started by Mlau

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

Aurora, my new composition for Piano and Orchestra

This is a new composition I made using FL Studio and EWQL Symphonic Orchestra. The idea was to make it as simple as possible, with a few ch…

Started by Mlau

7 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mlau

East West wordbuilder!

First of all, i'm Mac based. I've had East West Composers Collection for around 8 months now and I still can't work out to use wordbuilder.…

Started by Portia Graves

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Portia Graves

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service