Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cello' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suite for Clarinet and Cello

http://soundcloud.com/bassgoat/three-short-character-pieces Hi guys! This is a set of three short pieces I composed and got recorded over…

Started by Bassgoat

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Contemporary classical music for cello and piano

Hi, Now I have completed new work "Appraesentation".  I am using the new software sound source was obtained, wrote the music for cello and…

Started by Nobuyoshi Tanaka

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Nobuyoshi Tanaka

New Cello & Piano piece. La nina y el barco de papel.

Hi guys here's my new piece for cello and piano. It's a short one.Let me know what you think. Any criticism is welcome.I would like to have…

Started by Ariel Ramos

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Emily Bond

Violin, Cello and Piano trio. Thanks for listening.

Here's my new piano trio. In a tonal setting, post classical romantic style. I used a regular sonata form with two themes, development sect…

Started by Ariel Ramos

9 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ariel Ramos

Sonata for Cello and Harp

Here is my most recent composition. Being my first extended work featuring harp, it proved to be a challenging but rewarding experience. My…

Started by John Galt Carey

11 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

Sonata for Cello and Piano

HI guys,Here's a sonata for cello and piano I composed for my dear friend cellist and famous french painter Duaiv and his wife Magella.It's…

Started by Ariel Ramos

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Ariel Ramos

Piano Trio

OK, heres something I put together for one of the chamber music ensembles here in college... The piece itself is lively and up-tempo- I go…

Started by Paul Cecchetti

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Ario

The Final Frontier

This a piece, a trio, that i have been working on for a few weeks now. I'd like some good honest feedback please, anything would be helpful…

Started by Jonathan White

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Mike

Cello Sonata- Scherzo

Hey guys, This is the scherzo from my cello sonata no. 1. My major inspiration for it was Hindemith, as well as Schoenberg, Reich and Dean…

Started by Paul Cecchetti

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Michael Porter

Voices

So this piece is a piece inspired from my love of the cello, this piece has one solo cello playing which i think of as the main voice and t…

Started by Jonathan White

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service