Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Chris Alpiar's Discussions (826)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"yes indeed! Next time I am in the market to upgrade my hard discs, I will definitely…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 3, 2009 to How do I shop for a computer with good specs for using Vienna Symphonic, other VSTs?

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"welllll 192k is insanely intensive on your computer and eats a ton of disc space...…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 3, 2009 to Best sound card for external audio gear

11 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

"firewire and usb2 is the low end, quality as well as performance. I would recommend…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 2, 2009 to Best sound card for external audio gear

11 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

"yea Motu support is about as good as Tascam Gigastudio support was... a sign of the…"

Chris Alpiar replied Aug 30, 2009 to How do I shop for a computer with good specs for using Vienna Symphonic, other VSTs?

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"I disagree on the motu thing. While my Mac pro is only a quad core intel machine w/…"

Chris Alpiar replied Aug 30, 2009 to How do I shop for a computer with good specs for using Vienna Symphonic, other VSTs?

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"Studios do reject anything that isnt completely perfect. The fight for feature films…"

Chris Alpiar replied Aug 30, 2009 to Criticing your colleagues

5 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Chris Alpiar

"why are you worried about how much sound the computer makes? Do you plan to do live…"

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"I have built many many many computers in the last 20 years. Proabably close to 200 o…"

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"What is the purpose? Are you trying to step into a professional market? Or do you ju…"

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

"I think if you are seriously wanting to make a VST composer workstation you will nee…"

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service