Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Chris Alpiar's Discussions (826)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"welcome to composers forum"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 14, 2009 to Hello there, a new composer!!

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Alpiar

"ill pass for now, until that kind of technology really really works, maybe in 5 or 1…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 14, 2009 to Notion 3 is now announced and soon released - what do people think ?

2 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

"nice piece, look forward to hearing it recorded live or with good samples. But the w…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 14, 2009 to Track #5 "Right of Passage"

2 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Donny Pike

"ahhh i see you changed the layout so the logo section covers the entire top area now…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 10, 2009 to

just now

"the composer forum is a slow moving engine, have patience. Your question was not ver…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 10, 2009 to Writing music to a scene... (or movie)

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Daniel Sullivan

"are you asking how you create the spotting notes and tempo and hits for a reel/cue?…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 10, 2009 to Writing music to a scene... (or movie)

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Daniel Sullivan

"yea it will definitely happen, and notion seems to be closest, but still a few light…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 6, 2009 to What (if any) Music notation software do you use?

46 May 9, 2010
Reply by James Wise

"yea these libraries built to read the articulations and what not come a lot closer t…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 6, 2009 to What (if any) Music notation software do you use?

46 May 9, 2010
Reply by James Wise

"the music that you hear that sounds 'real' are not done from a notation program, but…"

46 May 9, 2010
Reply by James Wise

"I think your best option is for 10k rpm hdd, never a partition larger than 250gig. I…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 3, 2009 to How do I shop for a computer with good specs for using Vienna Symphonic, other VSTs?

54 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Noren

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service