Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Chris Alpiar's Discussions (826)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"yea you should be required to attribute all of the original authors and share royaly…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 27, 2008 to Condemnation towards computer generated music (Sample libraries and such)

147 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Biochips

"Sure Stephen, but that is being a producer, not a composer. If I may be so bold to q…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 3, 2008 to Condemnation towards computer generated music (Sample libraries and such)

147 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Biochips

"So a lot depends on the purpose of the music. Will the recording be used 'as is', in…"

Chris Alpiar replied Dec 29, 2007 to Condemnation towards computer generated music (Sample libraries and such)

147 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Biochips

"./snoopy dance"

Chris Alpiar replied Dec 3, 2007 to

just now

"I have been checking out Ricardo Lemvo and Makina Loka REALLLY awesome salsa, tradi…"

Chris Alpiar replied Nov 30, 2007 to Current Favorites?

12 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Ray Stirling

"I have a love/hate relationship with my samples. I love the ease in which it lets me…"

Chris Alpiar replied Nov 30, 2007 to Condemnation towards computer generated music (Sample libraries and such)

147 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Biochips

"hahah Phil i just can never get enough of your wacky lines. You are like Joe Lovano…"

Chris Alpiar replied Nov 30, 2007 to Music Dissection : Atonal funk thing

13 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Mark Taylor

"its tricky to mix pipe organ with other instruments. Hard enough with orchestral sou…"

Chris Alpiar replied Nov 30, 2007 to HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Stephen Doheny

"Thank you for taking your time to dig in and give some feedback Chris! I cant tell y…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 19, 2007 to

just now

"i have used them like 5 times now and always gotten a notice of acceptance from LOC…"

Chris Alpiar replied Sep 7, 2007 to

just now

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service