Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Chris Alpiar's Discussions (826)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"interesting concepts here. I rarely comment on peoples compositions since it is subj…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 2, 2010 to Crazy little thing called score...

4 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ario

"Keep in mind also that samples have very little place for concert music excepting a…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 2, 2010 to Divisi Strings in LASS and Hollywood Strings - what's all the fuss about ?

17 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Elliot Wright

"I havent read every post on this thread, but I will say that I have had moments of g…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 2, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"I never saw this, sorry Simon. I have Finale, Sibelius and Notion now. Notion was a…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 26, 2010 to What (if any) Music notation software do you use?

46 May 9, 2010
Reply by James Wise

"EWQL is ok, the choirs are excellent and their RA and silk is too, the orchestra is…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 26, 2010 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"for guitar, its all about facial expressions! :D"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 21, 2010 to What make a great musician?

20 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"This is very cool but its still very limited. It can split apart chords of a simple…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 18, 2010 to Midi, Vst and the whole S***

21 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

"if you want a real live sound you will have to spend a LOT of money, LASS, VSL, Symp…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 18, 2010 to Midi, Vst and the whole S***

21 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

"You should only ever use CC Volume changes for overall volume and NOT for crescendo/…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 12, 2010 to Composing Program - Volume changes

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Bob Morabito

"While there are bugs and issue with GS4 that will never be resolved, I still use it…"

Chris Alpiar replied Jan 8, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service