Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Chris Alpiar's Discussions (826)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent, I am glad to hear it man. No feathers ruffled here, I have to listen to p…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 3, 2010 to

just now

"how about just let go for a few days and decide whether or not you want to delete yo…"

just now

"hey, my name is ALPIAR not alpair. I have been posting in 'My Tone' since the week…"

just now

"Its the nature of forums that are built on communities of intelligent yet disparate…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 3, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"As I told you in a private message (check your chat bar), I removed your post, becau…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 3, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"You seem to be so caught up in what rules make up your world of cerebral music that…"

33 Feb 6, 2010

"For me there is a very real and large difference between inspirational moments or pe…"

33 Feb 6, 2010

"Lol easy there buckwheat, I might be belligerant (all too often), but I wasnt cuttin…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 2, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"Well I suppose its different for all types. But for me it was an overflow of emotion…"

Chris Alpiar replied Feb 2, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"Thats too bad for you, I guess you have not experienced the divine inspiration yet.…"

33 Feb 6, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service