Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Alfred La Fleur's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"No worries, thanks for your suggestion. "

Alfred La Fleur replied Oct 13 to Twelve seconds composition (movie company logo)

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"Hi Peter, ok, thanks for listening and sharing your point of view on this. "

Alfred La Fleur replied Oct 10 to Twelve seconds composition (movie company logo)

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"I see what you mean, you wanted to hear the intervals between notes reducing at the…"

Alfred La Fleur replied Oct 10 to Twelve seconds composition (movie company logo)

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"Lol, I guess it is a good thing, after all. Thanks. "

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"Ok, I will next time. I thought this one was short enough."

Alfred La Fleur replied Oct 9 to Twelve seconds composition (movie company logo)

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"Hi Gav, thanks for listening. I like how the F# sounds when replacing the D on the v…"

Alfred La Fleur replied Oct 9 to Twelve seconds composition (movie company logo)

12 Oct 13
Reply by Alfred La Fleur

"Hi Bob, thanks. Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I learned from my jazz analy…"

Alfred La Fleur replied Jan 30, 2017 to Need help with modern and simple piano score analysis

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Bob Porter

"I play piano and keyboards (on an average level), I used to work with cubase and fin…"

Alfred La Fleur replied May 21, 2016 to Questions about embellishments and chords in a contemporary score

11 May 21, 2016
Reply by Ingo Lee

"This is exactly what I am doing: the classes were mainly about jazz theory (even mod…"

Alfred La Fleur replied May 20, 2016 to Questions about embellishments and chords in a contemporary score

11 May 21, 2016
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi, thanks for the answers. I am studying this piece by myself and is more advanced…"

Alfred La Fleur replied May 20, 2016 to Questions about embellishments and chords in a contemporary score

11 May 21, 2016
Reply by Ingo Lee

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service