Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Andrew Highland's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I quite frequently have music playing in my head.  It plays things I've written (not…"

Andrew Highland replied Oct 2, 2012 to The composer's state of mind

16 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by SEDstar

"I have experienced the same type of thing as Karl and Gordon.  I think the hardest p…"

Andrew Highland replied Oct 2, 2012 to Extracting the sound from my head.

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Richard Ford

"I listen to the composers I love and I almost always get an idea.  I like Tyler's ad…"

Andrew Highland replied Mar 7, 2012 to How do you get out of a rut?

30 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matthew Sear

"Elizabeth, with piano I think that's especially true because many piano pieces vary…"

Andrew Highland replied Mar 3, 2012 to Has your way of composing any influence on your music?

27 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"Ah yes, great music plus nostalgia brings the greatest listening experiences for me.…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 15, 2012 to What makes music good?

66 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Hunter

"Great topic, Jeremiah, and it's admirable that you were able to pick out what it is…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 14, 2012 to Breaking the Ostinato habit- Help with compostitoin

18 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"It most definitely has had influence on my music, and arguably DOES have an effect o…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 13, 2012 to Has your way of composing any influence on your music?

27 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"The first one was quite an enjoyable listen.  I thought the part at 2:28 could have…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 13, 2012 to A couple of ideas after a year of inactivity

21 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Simon Godden

"Ah, that makes sense.  It thought it was a muffled timpani, rather than a different…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 2, 2012 to New Film Score Piece- Prepare for Space Launch

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by James G. Watson

"Well, I still would like the sound of that one horn to be further from the speakers,…"

Andrew Highland replied Feb 2, 2012 to My Newest Song - Age of Aggression

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service