Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

André Colares's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Tyler! I haven't looked at the first section like that, but now that yo…"

André Colares replied May 1, 2012 to Metal Gear medley Orchestration

4 May 1, 2012
Reply by André Colares

"Thanks Dankk! Can't say I wasn't expecting that. Not that much though. But it's ok,…"

André Colares replied May 1, 2012 to Metal Gear medley Orchestration

4 May 1, 2012
Reply by André Colares

"Amazing work. Both pieces are incredibly interesting from the very first second to t…"

André Colares replied Apr 18, 2012 to A couple of pieces of mine

8 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sahil Jindal

"- Hi, Dan! Thanks for your considerations! I just tried that change from the mino…"

André Colares replied Apr 1, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"- Thanks a lot for your thoughts, Fredrick. You just gave me a future task, you kno…"

André Colares replied Apr 1, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I see! The chimes are a lot more chimey, hehe. I think it upgrades the ending a lot…"

André Colares replied Mar 30, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"- Wow, talk about synchronicity, eh? For me, that final part on Quantum Concatenati…"

André Colares replied Mar 30, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"- Thanks for your comments Ray! Appreciate it very much. I'm not entirely satisfied…"

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"- I'm terribly sorry I created this situation. I got confused with the links and…"

André Colares replied Mar 29, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"- Wow, that's what I call a dissection, Ondib! Thanks a lot! That is the main reaso…"

André Colares replied Mar 29, 2012 to Super Nova - Sci fi Orchestral composition

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service