Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Geoff Gallegos/Double G's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"They definitely aid the process of procrastination."

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 25, 2012 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"HAHAHA.  Turning the string bass into a wind instrument, and then a percussion instr…"

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 23, 2012 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"This thread is becoming an addiction. At least it's cheaper than drugs."

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 22, 2012 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"Jon Brantingham said: Yep.  Bach, Bird, Beatles.  The holy trinity. "

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 19, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"Amen.   At the end of the day, I think all of us want to see a sustainable symphon…"

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 19, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"It makes sense that jazz would be associated with French music.  There must have bee…"

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 18, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"I usually spend a lot of time encouraging them to carefully describe what they want.…"

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 16, 2012 to picky clients

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Geoff Gallegos/Double G

"HAHA.  Either way, selling drugs can definitely help you cover recording costs. I'v…"

Geoff Gallegos/Double G replied Jan 16, 2012 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service