Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

T.T. Gaudynski's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this one a lot!  Anything I could offer in the way of suggestion would be not…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Apr 27, 2016 to Mixed Messages - Piece in Locrian

13 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Peter Brown

"Hello and thanks for posting!   I dont think that the piece you posted, or the other…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Apr 22, 2016 to New Member - Question About Suitability

4 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Rick Waugh

"Hello Tyler - Great questions.  My response to Item 3 is largely shaped by three…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Apr 14, 2016 to Your composition teacher / How you taught yourself to compose

30 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

"First and foremost - Congratulations Dr. Hughes!  I hope you get some time now to wo…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Apr 6, 2016 to Your composition teacher / How you taught yourself to compose

30 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Tyler Hughes

"Gorgeous!  Two pieces come to mind as I listen - sections of Philip Glass's score fo…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Feb 20, 2016 to rain prayer

6 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by gregorio X

"Your situation reminds me a bit of my first job which as a staff member for a local…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Jan 23, 2016 to Wind Quintet: One - Review, Critique, Suggestions Wanted

20 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Great question!  For me, it would be the film "Amadeus." The movie came out when I w…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Jan 23, 2016 to Classical Music in Pop Culture

30 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by andrew thornton

"The extended closing section in Version 2 is outstanding!  To my ears, it does justi…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Jan 23, 2016 to Wind Quintet: One - Review, Critique, Suggestions Wanted

20 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"  Another excellent and enjoyable piece for winds!  Although most of my performance…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Jan 13, 2016 to Wind Quintet: One - Review, Critique, Suggestions Wanted

20 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Antonio Freixas

"Welcome to the Forum!   This is a delightful piece and I would be hard pressed to co…"

T.T. Gaudynski replied Jan 5, 2016 to Recess, a piece for Wind Quintet

11 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Antonio Freixas

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service