Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

H. S. Teoh's Discussions (1,245)

Discussions Replied To (1219) Replies Latest Activity

"Just listened to no.4 on A twice. I liked the prelude, it has a very jazzy rhythm an…"

H. S. Teoh replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Listened to no.3 on B, prelude twice and fugue 3 times.  The prelude sounds rather s…"

H. S. Teoh replied on Wednesday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Listened to no.2 on G again.   Well, I've already said this before, but I did find t…"

H. S. Teoh replied on Wednesday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Wow. You've got a nice subject and lots of fun stuff going on here... can't say very…"

H. S. Teoh replied on Tuesday to Nocturne in Fugue in B minor (first draft)

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

"Mike, when can we hear more of your set of preludes + fugues? (hint, hint, nudge, nu…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 21 to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Whoa. Whoa. At first I didn't understand the example, but when it finally dawned on…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 21 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 on Monday
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"I remember your fractal fugue, and that at the time, my reaction was one of skeptici…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 19 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 on Monday

"Well, this is all tongue-in-cheek, but I suppose it boils down to whether you consid…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 19 to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Maybe it's like an acquired taste. Like how over time, I've built up an appreciatio…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 18 to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

59 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Maybe we should start a new fad on this forum -- say patriotism fugues, or just plai…"

H. S. Teoh replied May 18 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 on Monday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service