Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

H. S. Teoh's Discussions (1,350)

Discussions Replied To (1319) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha, the idea of a tango fugue certainly occurred to me... but as I mentioned in th…"

H. S. Teoh replied Oct 2 to Another fugue Not by Bach :)

5 Oct 2
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Ingo, glad to hear that Gregorio's fugues changed your perception of fugue. Just wai…"

H. S. Teoh replied Oct 1 to Another fugue Not by Bach :)

5 Oct 2
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"So it seems this forum has returned from the dead. What now? I'm also curious who sh…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 23 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

4 Sep 23
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"I've been thoroughly enjoying Gregorio's fugues. They are all well-written and never…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 23 to Nocturne in Fugue in B minor - updated (final version :)

40 Sep 25
Reply by gregorio X

"I'm really embarrassed that I've been participating in this thread without listening…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 8 to Quint Quart third movement

9 Sep 9
Reply by Mike Hewer

"This makes me wonder, what order of accidentals should be used for a non-conventiona…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 8 to Quint Quart third movement

9 Sep 9
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Lawrence, it is untrue that there are no programs that have key signatures for whole…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 7 to Quint Quart third movement

9 Sep 9
Reply by Mike Hewer

"@Gregorio:  sorry for taking so long to get back on this.  I liked what you did with…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 6 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Hi Gregorio, Thanks for taking the time to work with this.  I tried your version of…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 4 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Hi Gregorio, Thanks so much for taking the time to play through this piece yourself!…"

H. S. Teoh replied Sep 4 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service