Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Ondib. I think Bob, Roger, and I are all equally fascinated by your thoughts her…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Dear Ondib. I am assuming, from your proven record of authoring the most analyticall…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to Is it true that fragmentary systems, in combination with generative cadences enable a composer to dramatically transpose brand-new sources in a highly graphic and extremely gestural way?

71 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein

"Fascinating Jan. I would hope to hear more of your pithy, shoot from hip, no-nonsens…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to Rock music

36 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Ilko Birov

"What a fascinating thread! I don't think it was ever really resolved though. Have we…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to SENATE REPORT DETAILS, AMONG OTHER ABUSES, THE USE OF MUSIC TO TORTURE DETAINEES

107 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Yes we could, or even longer. Now I am genuinely interested in what such a conversat…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to SENATE REPORT DETAILS, AMONG OTHER ABUSES, THE USE OF MUSIC TO TORTURE DETAINEES

107 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Thank you for your suggestions GT, I find them very useful.                      -B…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to Advertising via Social Networks

1 Feb 28, 2015

"So if I understand you correctly, there are more than just two ways of composing mus…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"This is a fascinating topic Ondib. In essence, we can debate the topic of debate its…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to On the Nature and Topics of the Music Debate Forum, and the Ways and Means of Conducting Discussions

3 Feb 28, 2015

"Thank you for your thoughts, Peter. One must always weigh and carefully, and sometim…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to Euclid's Elements for Piano

25 Feb 28, 2015

"Hi Aaron, welcome back. I look forward to chatting with you, and will check out your…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to Hi all... Been awhile, but I'm back.

1 Feb 28, 2015

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service