Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Now this is the sort of thread that just impresses me beyond belief. I wish I would…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 2, 2015 to Teсьart on musi h Foæd文eir ure þuu þoe enufotnustim, Si þin na한i국óï어 • Հowîաaյeերrեoն • •ma gehalgod. to becume þin rice, giwurþe ðin wijlla, on earðð´an swai swo on heifonum. uyrne kedæghøuamlivtan h

7 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein

"Thank you Ondib for your dogged commitment to seeking truth in this most invigoratin…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 2, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Hello Ondib, thank you for your comprehensive and I think, profound response to the…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 1, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Thank you Bob, Fredrick, Ondib, Socrates, and myself, for your thoughtful commentary…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 1, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Hello Michael. I am grateful for your gracious contributions to this thread. You sa…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 1, 2015 to

just now

"Thank you Michael, Fredrick, Tyler, and myself for your illuminating commentary and…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 1, 2015 to

just now

"Yes I am very interested. I sense from your hostile tone that perhaps I have offende…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Mar 1, 2015 to An Ode to Memorial Day

59 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Dave Ostrowski

"Ondib said "Compare Shostakovich with Shostakovich." I think this points us down a w…"

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I think it is indeed fitting, Ondib, and I congratulate your effort. I must agree wi…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to An Ode to Memorial Day

59 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Dave Ostrowski

"This is very good. I'll think I'll use it at my next party, with proper attribution,…"

Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein replied Feb 28, 2015 to

just now

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service