Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Alex Oliver Cawley's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ingo Thanks for taking a listen. The piece wasn't really supposed to be that long…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Apr 13 to Piece for Solo Flute (Performance by Andrew Vang)

7 Apr 13
Reply by Alex Oliver Cawley

"Hi Julie  Thanks for the comments, it is nice to hear from someone with a lot of exp…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Apr 13 to Piece for Solo Flute (Performance by Andrew Vang)

7 Apr 13

"Hi John  Thanks for this, I will make of note of them. I'm basically aware of the mi…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Apr 10 to Piece for Solo Flute (Performance by Andrew Vang)

7 Apr 13

"Hi Lawrence Thanks very much, I believe Special Bicycles is my favourite as well! Al…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Apr 2 to Five Pieces for Solo Piano

11 Apr 2

"Hi Bob Thanks for commenting, I appreciate your comments on my playing. I agree tha…"

11 Apr 2

"Hi Gav Thanks for your comments, as far as the pieces having anything connecting th…"

11 Apr 2

"Hi MM Coston Thanks for the feedback, Lady of the lake is based on a bit of music m…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Mar 27 to Five Pieces for Solo Piano

11 Apr 2

"Hi Bob Thanks for your feedback, I'm not sure what you mean, I agree there is often…"

11 Apr 2

"Hi Gav There are bits and pieces of scores but they are only ever 80 percent complet…"

11 Apr 2

"Hi Mike Thanks for listening. First off the chords in the left hand. I like you idea…"

Alex Oliver Cawley replied Jun 2, 2017 to FUGLAFRÆÐI for Flute and Piano - Live Performance (with score)

5 Jun 2, 2017

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service