Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Johannes Bergcrantz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I'm not the most active member it would be sad to see it go, its a really n…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Aug 7 to Should Composers' Forum Continue?

80 Sep 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Sounds like fun, i'm in. Hope more people join in."

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Oct 4, 2018 to Animals Contest - ENTRY DEADLINE PASSED

77 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"I'm a bit late replying in here, but today I picked up my winnings and I'm now enjoy…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Jun 12, 2018 to ELEMENTS CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

112 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Nah. The head of the competition sets the rules, it shouldn't be up for debate imo.…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Jan 14, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Three months is great. Some of us have other things to do and have to fit this in to…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Jan 14, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Nice! I'm in. I think three months is a good timeframe."

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Jan 9, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Excuse an uninformed question: what is CC morphing? I absolutely agree about the spi…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Feb 4, 2016 to Best of the best String libraries?

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

"Anyone have any experience with Spitfire Albion? I've heard some good things about i…"

Johannes Bergcrantz replied Aug 1, 2013 to Best of the best String libraries?

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service