Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Joshua Mononoetoe's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again! :D"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Oct 31, 2012 to Two compositions - What do you think?

7 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Andelko J. (DJ Anubis)

"Thank all of you for your feedback :) @Michael: Ah yes, I can really relate to that.…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Oct 31, 2012 to Two compositions - What do you think?

7 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Andelko J. (DJ Anubis)

"Indeed you have :) Thank you for the message and taking a look at the track! I reall…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Feb 21, 2012 to Some stuff I'm working on - I'd love your critique

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Wow really? Ha! Who would've guessed! That's the most surprising thing I've read in…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Feb 20, 2012 to Some stuff I'm working on - I'd love your critique

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"@Clay: Huh, interesting! I don't really like the saxophone as much, but I'll experim…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Feb 20, 2012 to Some stuff I'm working on - I'd love your critique

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"@Clay: Teehee. Yeah, I guess I had a classic Metheny-esque synthesized harmonica in…"

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Thank you for the kind words :) Actually everything is done with samples from sever…"

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"I use a DAW for making music. I use FL Studio for all my composing needs. It might s…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Feb 20, 2012 to Has your way of composing any influence on your music?

27 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"Hahaha, ahh man. For a minute I thought we were in the same boat, but then it turns…"

Joshua Mononoetoe replied Feb 20, 2012 to Composition using the inner ear

10 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Ray Phenicie

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service