Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

James Burnon Ross's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

" That's the only way I'll have a chance to win. :)"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 6, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Gav, I haven't been on this forum for a very long time.  I'm more of a songwriter…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 6, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Gav, Here's the scoop.  I already have the music and song written.  I can even in…"

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Can it be a song?  I wrote a song that covers all four elements.  I also wrote all t…"

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Another thing I'd like to convey to a potential professional producer is to imagine…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 5, 2013 to Rainbow of Love

6 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by James Burnon Ross

"Sorry for the broken link.  It should be working again now. Yes, I wasn't asking fo…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 5, 2013 to Rainbow of Love

6 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by James Burnon Ross

"Hi Noah, it sounds like it would be pretty awesome played on real guitars.   I'd lov…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 26, 2012 to Instrumental Metal Piece (working title) No. 1

4 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

"Sounds pretty cool to me for a mysterious world."

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 22, 2012 to RPG - Mysterious World Theme

2 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Vance Palacio

"Yeah, but can't that be applied to any music really? I mean, I seriously doubt that…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 18, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"Sorry to hear of your loss.   Especially a house fire.  That must have been pretty d…"

James Burnon Ross replied Jan 18, 2012 to disasters and why you need to backup your stuff

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Mike

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service