Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jonathan White's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Adrian, it has been a very steep hill climbing and working on my skills in…"

Jonathan White replied Jan 1, 2011 to First Full Orchestral Score

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jonathan White

"Thank you :) i definitely enjoyed writing this, there's no doubt i'm going to jump r…"

Jonathan White replied Jan 1, 2011 to First Full Orchestral Score

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jonathan White

"Thank you very much "

Jonathan White replied Oct 7, 2010 to Honest Opinion, Im Not a Singer

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by SEDstar

"Hey Ann! Thanks for taking the time to take a listen! im in Florida so im finding mu…"

Jonathan White replied Jul 21, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

"Hey Forum! Just rerecorded my piece with some extra edition! Enjoy!"

Jonathan White replied Jul 17, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

"Hey, i recently improvised this and now i've written it out and it is mostly classic…"

Jonathan White replied Jul 17, 2010 to Classical piano improvisation?

24 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Agrell

"Thank you Adrian, that a comment i've heard before ;) What i need is something to wr…"

Jonathan White replied Jul 13, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

"Thank you, the ragtime was my initial intention for the whole piece, but it turned o…"

Jonathan White replied Jul 12, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

"Thank you very much Ann, comments like yours and William's are what inspire me to ke…"

Jonathan White replied Jul 8, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

"Thank you so much! You don't understand how much that means to me!!! "

Jonathan White replied Jul 6, 2010 to Started with a few notes... Improvising now written out. Dissect please!

13 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jonathan White

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service