Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ray Kemp's Discussions (531)

Discussions Replied To (524) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Dave and................there seems to be enough tonality in the first few b…"

Ray Kemp replied yesterday to Perpetual Motion- Avant garde atonal

3 yesterday
Reply by Jon C Sebastian

"I rest my case."

Ray Kemp replied Feb 14 to Questions about polishing a score...

18 Feb 15
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Composing technique? Perhaps that is the thing that can never be defined. Technique…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 13 to composing 'technique'

22 Feb 13
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Dave, I’ve published an opinion. My opinion. If you or anyone deem it irrelevant ple…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 13 to Questions about polishing a score...

18 Feb 15
Reply by Dave Dexter

"My experience leads me to the conclusion, compose a dirge and no amount of polishing…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 12 to Questions about polishing a score...

18 Feb 15
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Now the ‘how’ is a fascinating concept and if combined with the ‘way’ surely one wou…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 11 to composing 'technique'

22 Feb 13
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Socrates, please excuse me for questioning your obviously greater intellect. I have…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 4 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Socrates, you of all the people here should know, if the country you live in is popu…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 4 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Socrates, topical in the context of political/philosophical questions have far more…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 3 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"I’m not sure this is a particularly topical issue. How many musicians are or have be…"

Ray Kemp replied Feb 3 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service