Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ray's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (487) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! I've a good mind to change the header............ " Is the path to bleak anonymi…"

Ray replied 10 hours ago to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

38 10 hours ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Only when spatchcocked"

Ray replied 10 hours ago to Chaconne for Strings

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Concerning the low frequency noise build up when creating virtual instrument orchest…"

Ray replied 11 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Dave, Personally, I think placing by specific panning positions in the stereo image…"

Ray replied 11 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Yes Dave, trying to keep this thread as addressing the basic issues involved, the mo…"

Ray replied 17 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"We are talking here about giving virtual instruments the best chance of sounding rea…"

Ray replied 18 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"I might but then again I use a 2.1 monitoring system. And.......the sub is balanced…"

Ray replied yesterday to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Mud is the enemy because it is compounded by multiple recordings. Obviously bass ins…"

Ray replied yesterday to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"I'm showing a low pass filter as a tool not to remove noise but as part of a techniq…"

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"By ear. If I could work out how to use Camtasia along with the ASIO audio drivers in…"

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service