Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ray's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, As a musician, I appreciate what you're doing and why you do it but as a liste…"

Ray replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Steve, I do not sight read so I rely solely on my ears here and as you've explained…"

Ray replied on Thursday to Choral piece with live performance recording

4 on Thursday
Reply by Ray

"Oh I think you can tell, that is, as long as you haven't blown your brains out on tr…"

Ray replied on Thursday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"I have removed my original post on this thread not because I've changed my mind abou…"

Ray replied on Wednesday to Nocturne in Fugue in B minor (first draft)

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

"http://www.enniomorricone.org/the-music/"

Ray replied on Tuesday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"Okay, anyone surprised?"

Ray replied on Tuesday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"It's a pity you didn't have the video of elephants searching the desert for the next…"

Ray replied on Monday to We were elephants

9 on Monday
Reply by Ray

"Come on folks, this composer is a relatively recent Oscar winner for one of their ma…"

Ray replied on Monday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"Kristofer, The majority of any type of composer here doesn't post anything at all. S…"

Ray replied on Monday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"yes, I know, that line between helpful tips and collaboration is very hazy. All I'm…"

Ray replied on Monday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service