Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,097)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"I finally got a chance to really listen to it, and I can tell that you are more insp…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 22, 2018 to

just now

"At 52 those cymbal crash triplets are awkward and probably not going to happen. Use…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 20, 2018 to

just now

"At 47 your 8th notes are beamed incorrectly. You can only beam 4 at a time in 4/4. D…"

just now

"I haven't had the time to listen or really study the score yet, but two blaring mist…"

just now

"I apologize for not reading the entire thread, but I personally believe set-theory i…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 18, 2018 to How can I learn to write atonal music?

88 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Nick Capocci

"Your best quality."

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jan 19, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Oh, now I remember you! http://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/leaving-forum "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jan 19, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"By the way, here's some rules: "We are excited to have you here! But we do take mea…"

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"I've been here for years, and would love to see the community actually grow, not jus…"

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Where in the world did all of these new people come from? I haven't been gone that l…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jan 18, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service