Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,085)

Discussions Replied To (1014) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for taking the criticism. I’m definitely not trying to be mean, just tryin…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied on Sunday to StaffPad with Berlin Brass

6 on Monday
Reply by Michael Lofting

"Alright a few comments as a trumpet player who’s played the piece: the accents are t…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied on Sunday to StaffPad with Berlin Brass

6 on Monday
Reply by Michael Lofting

"I enjoyed what you have written, but I would liked to hear the piece expanded more.…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 19 to The Empty Plateia For Solo B♭ Clarinet

4 Jul 20
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thank you so much for your response Bob, it means the world to me, and you are exact…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 17 to I’ve been living in a “4 Part-Writing” nightmare but hey if you want to hear some brass, woodwinds, and organ playing a chorale hit here also

4 Jul 17
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Good to meet you Doug! Thank you so much for taking a look at my little hymn. I like…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 16 to I’ve been living in a “4 Part-Writing” nightmare but hey if you want to hear some brass, woodwinds, and organ playing a chorale hit here also

4 Jul 17

"Thanks Tim for your reply. "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Apr 6 to Why Does God Let Me Live (a hymn for the unexpected transformation of 2020)

2 Apr 6

"I’m in."

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jan 12 to “Dancing” CONTEST DEADLINE PASSED

112 Mar 6
Reply by Gav Brown

"It has also opened my world to new clients also, especially in the world of stage an…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Sep 14, 2019 to Moods (Another throw away clip from my trumpet concerto)

4 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Hey Thanks Michael! I wasn't into sound sculpture until they wanted the concerto to…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Sep 14, 2019 to Moods (Another throw away clip from my trumpet concerto)

4 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Appreciate it, Gav. Sorry I could not get it done in time for the contest.  "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Sep 9, 2019 to The Emperor’s Enchanted Box of Yin and Yang

11 Sep 9, 2019

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service