Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,053)

Discussions Replied To (991) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the latest accompaniment track, so no melody, in the correct key, and more ap…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied on Friday to Innocence Lost (Rough draft of the track form Mvmnt. I of Trumpet Concerto)

4 on Friday
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Absolutely wonderful and refreshing, my friend. This is probably one of my favorites…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 3 to "Exuberance"

21 Aug 8
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Lol, love it, "Right on the Money!" And yes, this turned into one of those sketches…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 2 to Improvisation

12 Aug 3
Reply by Boot Hamilton

"The reason why you do not hear a trumpet is because I personally dislike solo trumpe…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 2 to Innocence Lost (Rough draft of the track form Mvmnt. I of Trumpet Concerto)

4 on Friday

"Lol. Totally understandable. I will tell you what though, this is the one piece when…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 2 to Innocence Lost (Rough draft of the track form Mvmnt. I of Trumpet Concerto)

4 on Friday

"Thank you so much, Bob. Your touching words made my day, and thank you for embedding…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 29 to Improvisation

12 Aug 3
Reply by Boot Hamilton

"Thank you guys for the help! It means a lot. Here is one of the works that inspired…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 27 to Improvisation

12 Aug 3
Reply by Boot Hamilton

"If memory serves me correctly, the movie "Center Stage.""

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 22 to negative portrayals or coding of Classical music in media

9 Jul 24
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Oh, I love Ives's The Unanswered Question now, I've even performed the trumpet live…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 11 to Bach

333 Jun 14
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Ah! Bach's Chaccone, Partita No. 2 is what you were talking about, not A Survivor fr…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 11 to Bach

333 Jun 14
Reply by Fredrick zinos

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service