Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,070)

Discussions Replied To (1005) Replies Latest Activity

"This just in! Now the piece will be played at Mount Rushmore and New York City by 2…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jun 28 to Stressing about writing program notes (asking for help)

9 Jun 28
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Thanks again Bob and Gav! 2 things hardly anyone ever talks about when you start com…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jun 28 to Stressing about writing program notes (asking for help)

9 Jun 28
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Thanks guys for your help. Here's what I came up with: Enriched with nostalgic Celti…"

9 Jun 28
Reply by Bob Morabito

"I know for my own compositions, "fast and slow" doesn't seem to matter concerning di…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jun 6 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"As long as you don't make any money off of it you can do anything you want."

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 16 to Copyright permissions for a musical quote

13 May 16
Reply by Gav Brown

"In the real world of acoustic instruments the other mallet instruments would cover t…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 14 to Symphony No. 3: Ode to College

5 May 15
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"If I were you I would rework the entire piece and score it for percussion ensemble s…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 14 to Symphony No. 3: Ode to College

5 May 15
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"It's not about 911 anymore, but more about how individuals deal with grief. Just lik…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 29 to Do you agree or disagree with this quote?

14 Mar 29
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Probably true! Lol. "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 22 to

just now

"I finally got a chance to really listen to it, and I can tell that you are more insp…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Mar 22 to

just now

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service