Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

David Unger's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Problem here being that the Nazis are by definition antisemitic. That meaning there…"

David Unger replied Dec 5, 2015 to A Closed Thread, Ending with a Message, cautioning us against language that is abusive in any form, especially when related to race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background or any culture ...

26 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Chris Alpiar

"I find it hard, Rodney, to imagine anyhing else. Any anecdotes you'd like to share?…"

David Unger replied Dec 5, 2015 to Anyone having experience of writing for amateurs/students?

6 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Tyler Hughes

"I think that you have a lot going for you here. Its nice work, and I wouldn't worry…"

David Unger replied Dec 4, 2015 to Incoming Epica - for orchestra.

7 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

"Please don't be so defensive. It is as if you don't want any criticism. Of course yo…"

David Unger replied Dec 3, 2015 to Piece for piano quartet in D minor

8 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

"Normally I am (almost) obsessed with trying to "understand" music. This however I do…"

David Unger replied Dec 3, 2015 to Post your best

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"I can see that you want to compose in your own fashion, and not write anything that…"

David Unger replied Dec 1, 2015 to Piece for Violin

11 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by David Unger

"I didn't really catch much of the eastern music in this, apart from the use of some…"

David Unger replied Dec 1, 2015 to Post your best

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"I think some of my best music, naturally as I am mainly a song composer, are songs.…"

David Unger replied Dec 1, 2015 to Post your best

35 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"I think the worst part of signing such a contract would be the demand for coming up…"

David Unger replied Nov 29, 2015 to Old School Style Patronage

4 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Lennart Östman

"Without having had the opportunity to analize the piece more closely I think it is a…"

David Unger replied Nov 29, 2015 to Eye of Miranda (choir SSAA and piano) and an attempt at teaching my computer to sing

10 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service