Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Lawrence Aurich's Discussions (788)

Discussions Replied To (709) Replies Latest Activity

"Saul,    Restful, peaceful , sentimental.  I assume you are performing live.  Comput…"

Lawrence Aurich replied on Tuesday to The Hidden Cabin

4 on Thursday
Reply by Saul Dzorelashvili

"Good work.  I thought Hewer played it very close to your markings, and very tasteful…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 28 to Fantasia Sonata in G minor

11 Aug 29
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Beautiful guitar piece, though the string accompaniment needs work.  It might be mor…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 28 to Untold Story

9 Aug 29
Reply by Saul Dzorelashvili

"Brandon,      Nice work.  The intro is very pastoral, a sequence of dissonances and…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 28 to Let Silent Still - Brandon Schwab

3 Aug 31
Reply by Bob Morabito

"On second thought, atonalcentric is a bad definition because it labels music by what…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 16 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

29 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"So lets clean up the vernacular.  True atonal music would be really difficult to hea…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 16 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

29 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"I think atonal describes the body if you don't work out for a few weeks."

29 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Gav,      Interesting idea, though I do not have time to participate much.  I think…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Aug 6 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

29 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"If you're going to get anywhere you have to have a plan, but all my plans are on hol…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Jul 28 to Setting Personal Music Goals

6 Jul 28
Reply by Vn

"Roger,      I think you and Bob M. are pointing out two similar spots where the musi…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Jul 19 to The Forgotten Man vs. the World

7 Jul 20
Reply by Fredrick zinos

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service