Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Lawrence Aurich's Discussions (674)

Discussions Replied To (603) Replies Latest Activity

"Steven,      Very nicely written and played.  Your playing is fine but you are playi…"

Lawrence Aurich replied on Friday to fugue in c minor

4 yesterday
Reply by steven gustin

"Keith, thanks for listening.  The next piece, Polka, is very up beat."

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 19 to Polonaise

6 Feb 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"That's no excuse.  I play cello, which is a solo instrument.  What part of evening i…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 16 to What I Learned from Grieg...

29 Feb 17
Reply by John Driscoll

"Manfred (the Magician)     The problem with Grieg's orchestration is that he follows…"

29 Feb 17
Reply by John Driscoll

"John,      What you are doing I would compare to colorizing old black and white movi…"

29 Feb 17
Reply by John Driscoll

"Seems no one wants to bite on my challenge.  The circle of fifths was the bassoon  s…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 16 to Polonaise

6 Feb 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Socrates,     At first I thought I had forgotten to include that all parts are divid…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 9 to Polonaise

6 Feb 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Maybe we can predict the future by studying the past.  A century ago music was acous…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 5 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"U.S. copyrights extend to 70 years after the death of the composer.  The trend has b…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 5 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"If you are of a certain age you remember when every kid in the neighborhood was star…"

Lawrence Aurich replied Feb 3 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service