Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

David Carovillano's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Timothy, This is actually why I hate naming pieces.  Titles have a way of unduly…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 20, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by David Carovillano

"@Islam, thank you for listening.  Glad you enjoyed it. @Bob, thanks as well.  I sho…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 20, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019

"I don't like to see music get completely ignored on forums, because it is hurtful wh…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 18, 2019 to Variations

7 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Jostein Kauserud

"Wow!  Thank you Islam for sharing your interpretation of the piece.  I'm glad it con…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 16, 2019 to The Arrival - Clarinet Quintet

4 Mar 16, 2019

"Thank you, Stephen for listening and sharing your thoughts.  As to your question, th…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 16, 2019 to The Arrival - Clarinet Quintet

4 Mar 16, 2019

"Very nice, Gav!  It's like a fusion of Scriabin, jazz, and ragtime :)  Good stuff!…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 14, 2019 to In the Jungle - Woodwind Quintet

18 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Stanley, I enjoyed this.  I'll refrain from making suggestions, because I believ…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 14, 2019 to The March March (WIP)

6 Mar 14, 2019

"It's nice to hear your work, Gav.  I'll admit to being curious about your style/pref…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 14, 2019 to In the Jungle - Woodwind Quintet

18 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Ingo:  Here are a couple of anecdotes in the formative days where individuals were t…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 11, 2019 to If you were curious about bass clarinet and accordion...

15 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by michael diemer

"Haha.  Hearing you say crikey made me feel like Steve Irwin was reviewing my piece! …"

David Carovillano replied Mar 10, 2019 to If you were curious about bass clarinet and accordion...

15 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by michael diemer

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service