Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

David Carovillano's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Dane.  On the issue of virtuosity, as I mentioned to Gav, it is on the diffi…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 28, 2019 to Euphoria for Wind Quintet

16 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Gav, Thank you for listening and sharing your thoughts.  I'm glad you enjoyed it…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 27, 2019 to Euphoria for Wind Quintet

16 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Ingo, Thank you for sharing your music.  I will likely struggle to articulate my…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 27, 2019 to Piano Sonata

16 Apr 14, 2019
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Dane, It definitely is a real struggle for composers that believe "music can be…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 21, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by David Carovillano

"Hi Ingo, Glad you enjoyed it and thank you as always for listening and commenting. …"

David Carovillano replied Mar 21, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019

"Your comment about putting music on a sub-channel is hilarious, Dane.  Whenever I wa…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 20, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019

"Hey Bob, I definitely agree with your analogy re. novel vs poetry.  Well stated.  F…"

David Carovillano replied Mar 20, 2019 to Dance of the Devilish Demons - orchestral soundtrack

21 Apr 7, 2019

"Kjell, Honoured to hear such flattering words...thank you so much!  Interesting tha…"

21 Apr 7, 2019

"Hey Timothy, I'm so far removed from pop culture that I'm not remotely going to sug…"

21 Apr 7, 2019

"Bob, I get it too.  You suggested the percussion would help, I told you why it wasn'…"

21 Apr 7, 2019

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service