Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Roland Mair-Gruber's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"More like Vivaldi. Or the even better comparison would be Liszt/Strauss and their…"

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Jul 22, 2017 to Compositions based on literary sources

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Sorry maybe that is just not the right way to say this in English ;)I meant "sett…"

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Jul 21, 2017 to Compositions based on literary sources

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Spacing the sections more realistically is a good part. I try to implement that. It'…"

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Jun 8, 2017 to Ragnarok (Roland Mair-Gruber) and the question about realistic soundscape

5 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Roland Mair-Gruber

"Thanks for the tip ;) "

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Jun 8, 2017 to Ragnarok (Roland Mair-Gruber) and the question about realistic soundscape

5 Jun 8, 2017

"Hopefully he laughed, cause he enjoyed it :P "

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Oct 6, 2015 to Heaven's Gate - epic orchestral composition (Two Steps From Hell style)

5 Oct 6, 2015

" Thanks a lot ;) Maybe I use the idea at 0:22 - 0:29 for another piece ;) "

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Oct 6, 2015 to Heaven's Gate - epic orchestral composition (Two Steps From Hell style)

5 Oct 6, 2015

" I own the music, and this is a forum for composer, so what's the problem!!..."

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Nov 7, 2013 to Invincible [orchestral/soundtrack]

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

"Thank you very much for your feedback ;) I'm glad to see that my orchestration is "h…"

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Aug 30, 2013 to This Is Asgard! - Roland Mair-Gruber

2 Aug 30, 2013

"I use Cubase to record my music via MIDI. I use Samples from VSL and Cinesamples…"

Roland Mair-Gruber replied Jun 28, 2013 to Fantasia For Orchestra -- new composition

6 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Jason N.

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service