Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Blake Cherry's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice percussion and I quite enjoyed the rhythm and variation of the piece. Quit…"

Blake Cherry replied Oct 5, 2015 to Heaven's Gate - epic orchestral composition (Two Steps From Hell style)

5 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Roland Mair-Gruber

"Really quite enjoyed this piece. The way you brought in the flute by itself before s…"

Blake Cherry replied Oct 5, 2015 to Aria's Lullaby for Flute and Music Box

33 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"If you do choose to go the DAW route, I do believe you'll be able to get a much bett…"

Blake Cherry replied Jun 3, 2015 to Quality/DAW Suggestions?

25 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Greg Brus

"In some ways, the Quick load is actually much faster imo.... but yeah, as previously…"

Blake Cherry replied Feb 21, 2015 to Library not Found in Kontakt

3 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Blake Cherry

"I like the overall theme of the song, and as someone who aspires to write video game…"

Blake Cherry replied Feb 14, 2015 to First Post: War like video game piece

10 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Austin Joseph Lee

"Yeah, I apologize that it's such a short sample. Problem is, I don't plan on it bein…"

Blake Cherry replied Jan 21, 2015 to Cinematic theme?

4 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Bob Porter

"If you're looking at cost effectiveness and quality you can't go wrong with spitfire…"

Blake Cherry replied Dec 24, 2014 to Software Instrumentals-- What are the best ones out there? And which are the best values?

6 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Olivér Kovács

"I know the deadline isn't for a while, but are there any rules that we should note?…"

Blake Cherry replied Nov 12, 2014 to "Winter Music" Contest - DEADLINE OVER, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING HAS BEGUN

95 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"I'm definitely in! Sounds like a great idea."

Blake Cherry replied Nov 6, 2014 to "Winter Music" Contest - DEADLINE OVER, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING HAS BEGUN

95 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"Yeah, my mixing/mastering is still very ...... weak. I've been trying to listen to m…"

Blake Cherry replied Oct 26, 2014 to A re-orchestration

4 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Blake Cherry

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service