Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jamie Sutherland's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I will be handing my entry a bit close to the deadline just as a heads up…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Oct 24, 2012 to Romantic Music Contest Begins!

19 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Gav Brown

"Oo! I shall have a crack at this, if its still okay to put my foot in the door?"

Jamie Sutherland replied Oct 24, 2012 to Romantic Music Contest Begins!

19 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Gav Brown

"It is the stock Sibelius 6 sounds. I might export the MIDI and take it to college an…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Sep 10, 2012 to Upon Those Boughs

5 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Jon Corelis

"I agree that it would be better suited to a different instrument. I was running out…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Aug 4, 2012 to Largo for Piano and Trombone

5 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Jamie Sutherland

"This maybe slightly unrelated, but type in "violin" into the search bar on YouTube,…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Aug 4, 2012 to Anybody Ever Thought of Setting Dubstep ... to Music? :|

13 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Mitch Newton

"Thanks for the kind words. After leaving it to sit for a while, I realise now that t…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Aug 2, 2012 to Largo for Piano and Trombone

5 Aug 4, 2012

"@Ray - my apologies, I do use Sibelius 6, which uses rubbish samples, so in that sen…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Jul 24, 2012 to Thoughts about Composers vs. "Composers"

42 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Gordon Francis Blaney Jr.

"I was having this discussion yesterday with a friend. Samples are sounding better, p…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Jul 24, 2012 to Thoughts about Composers vs. "Composers"

42 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Gordon Francis Blaney Jr.

"Really liked the arrangement that Kevin posted, works well.  Very catchy melody line…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Jul 21, 2012 to "Mister Malry"- Song for Full Hard-Rock/Metal Band

11 Jul 21, 2012

"When I listened to this I could picture a scene in a movie of a lonely guy, returnin…"

Jamie Sutherland replied Jul 16, 2012 to Unusual inspiration for composition

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service